Get your 2022 Ticket for the VIP Tour of Madame Tussauds Dubai
Upgrade your visit to a VIP Tour of Madame Tussauds Dubai on our Exclusive Fame Experience!
Meet your favorite stars from music, film, politics, or sport on this VIP Tour of Madame Tussauds Dubai
Take a 90-min guided tour for up to 10 guests with fun facts and insights into the making of the figures.
Get unlimited digital photos from our dedicated group photographer and take-home gifts from us to you.
Meet your stars: Kris Fade, Audrey Hepburn, Kylie Jenner, Nancy Ajram, Shah Rukh Khan and much more
- 90-min guided tour for up to 10 guests with fun facts and insights
- A group photographer and unlimited digital photos
- Meet the artists and learn more about the making of the figures
- Includes gifts and the Madame Tussauds Guidebook (for adults only, in English or Arabic language)
The Tour starts daily at 1 PM, 3 PM and 5 PM.
Good to know
What safety restrictions will I see in place when I visit?
We want to reassure everyone that we are continuing to take the necessary measures to provide a safe and hygienic environment. The health and safety of our guests and staff is our absolute priority. We have implemented an extensive range of safety measures, designed to ensure a happy, safe and healthy experience for all guests and staff. These include:
- Lower capacity – whilst legal restrictions have been lifted, we want to ensure we can offer you the best possible guest experience
- Continuation of enhanced cleaning, hygiene stations and hand sanitiser for guests at key locations
- You may still see increased ventilation and suggested spatial separation markings and other similar operating adjustments around the attraction
Can I bring food and drinks inside the attraction?
Unfortunately, food and drinks are not allowed inside the attraction.
Can I take a baby stroller inside the attraction?
Yes! The attraction is stroller-accessible
Is there an age limit?
Madame Tussauds is a family-friendly attraction, and all ages are welcome
What is the ticket price for people of determination?
Guests who are people of determination can enter for free and a caregiver can purchase a ticket at the attraction.
I have pre-booked tickets but am now unable to visit, what should I do?
It is easy to revalidate your ticket to visit at a later date. Our booking guarantee allows you to move your ticket up to five times, with the flexibility to move bookings up to 24 hours before your arrival time.
How to find Madame Tussauds?
These are the ways to get to Madame Tussauds in Dubai
- Take the Dubai Metro to Sobha Realty Station in Dubai Marina and then the Dubai Tram to Jumeriah Beach Residence 2. Walk over the pedestrian bridge to Bluewater Island.
- Take a taxi to Madame Tussauds Dubai on Bluewater Island
From Abu Dhabi
Follow the E10 and E11 highways to Dubai. Take exit 29.
Follow the E11 highway and take the turn-off for Bluewater Island.
There is a large underground car park.