Discover Abu Dhabi on an exciting Yacht Tour
Abu Dhabi is surrounded by water. So what could be better than going on a boat tour?
- Private Abu Dhabi Yacht Tour for 1 or 2 hours with up to 10 people
- the beautiful skyline of Abu Dhabi in the distance
- Discover the city’s landmarks e.g. the Great Mosque, Hudayriat Island with the famous Skyline of the Skyscraper like Etihad Towers, the beautiful Grand Mosque, the Mangroves or the famous Sheikh Zayed Bridge
Discover the Landmarks on the Abu Dhabi Yacht Tour
Go on a private Yacht excursion and tour Abu Dhabi from the water.
Past the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the Ritz Carlton Hotel, under bridges into the nature of the mangroves.
See the Abu Dhabi skyline in the distance.
With a bit of luck, you can watch the shy gazelles or flamingos.
This wonderful boat tour is also suitable for a small celebration or a romantic excursion for two.
Good to know
- Starting Time: Between 9 AM and Sunset
- Last booking time: 1 hour before Tour Start
- Last cancellation option (100% money back): 12 hours before Tour Start
- Duration: 1 Hour, 2 Hours
- Price: per Hour, per Boat (max. 10 people)
- From/To: Start and End of the Tour in Abu Dhabi
- Meeting Point: No Transfer (we send you the Meeting Point after Booking)
- Inclusive: Drinking-Water, Softdrinks
- Not Inclusive: Meals, Transfer (general)
- Participants: Private Tour
- Tour Guide: Boat Captain
- Language: Arabic, English, Russian
- There are Bluetooth speakers onboard that you can connect to listen to your favourite music.
- You can also bring snacks and drinks with you