A trekking experience with Falcon Show
Put yourself back in time 50 years ago at this Camel Safari in Dubai. At that time, camels were used most frequently as a means of transport and today this is also traditionally used.
With a 45-minute camel ride, you can enjoy the sunset and relax in the desert of Dubai.
- Explore the desert at a 45-minute camel ride
- Experience a falcon show in the sunset
- Together with you, we bake bread and prepare traditional coffee
- See traditional dances like Khaleeji and Yola
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner under the starry sky
Enjoy your Camel Safari Experience in Dubai
This unique tour will bring the history of the UAE to life.
Travel back to the past. Back then – 50 years ago – camels were the most frequent way of transportation.
Camel Safari in Dubai with Falcon Show in the Sunset
Experience a significant part of the Emirati culture at a professional falcon show. Watch these cherished birds fly to a lure and reach full speeds up to 390km/h.
Take great photos in this unique location.
Learn to prepare traditional coffee and bread
Before you enjoy your dinner in our Bedouin camp, we will take you on the trail of the ancestors: you will learn to prepare a traditional coffee, we will also bake bread together, traditional dance like Khaleeji and Ayala, henna painting to round up the evening.
Thereafter you can enjoy your delicious dinner under the starry sky.
You are ready for this unique experience?
Book it now!
Good to know
- Starting Time 3:30 PM daily
- Last booking time: 48 hours before Tour Start
- Last cancellation option (100% money back): 48 hours before Tour Start
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Price: per person
- From/To: Start and End of the Tour in Dubai
- Meeting Point: Pick up from Hotel
- Inclusive: 45 Minutes Camel Riding, Dinner, Drinking Water, Falcon Show, Henna Tattoos, Softdrinks, Traditional Dance Performance
- Not Inclusive: Alcoholic Drinks, Pickup from Private Homes (please come to the nearest Hotel), Transfer outside of Dubai
- Participants: Group Tour with more than 10 Participants
- Tour Guide: Falconer, Safari Marshall
- Language: Arabic, English, German
- Not recommended for: Children under 5 years, People with back problems, People with heart problems, Pregnant women
The start time can vary depending on the season (summer or winter) and the location of your pick-up. On the day of the tour at the latest, we will send the exact pick-up time by email or Whatsapp.
- As it is warm in the Desert, we recommend (especially May-October) that you wear a hat, sunglasses, sun cream, and comfortable cool clothes. During winter (November-April) we recommend that you bring something warm to put on as the temperature drops considerably after sunset.
- Every booking receives an Adventure Pack including a souvenir bag, a refillable stainless-steel water bottle for each guest to keep, and a Sheila/Ghutra headscarf to wear and take home.