Spend the night in the heart of the Dubai desert on this Overnight Desert Safari
- 60-minute safari drive through Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in an open-top vintage Land Rover
- sunset falcon show in the sand dunes
- authentic torch-lit Bedouin camp
- traditional henna tattoos, live bread-making, Arabic coffee-making, camel rides, and aromatic shisha
- Dinner includes soup, salad, appetiser, main course, and dessert
- Emirati entertainment performances such as drumming and Yola
- Sleep in a traditional Arabic stone dwelling with a mattress and bedding
- Breakfast includes smoked salmon, cold meats, free-range eggs, caviar, fruit, bread, tea & coffee, and more
This immersive camping safari ticks all the boxes and takes you back in time to experience Dubai as it was before the city was born, in the desert, and under the stars.
Start your adventure by exploring the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve on a nature safari in 1950s vintage Land Rovers and spot wildlife like Arabian oryx and gazelles. Along the way, your Conservation Guide will share insights about the desert and all its inhabitants.
Watch a Falcon Show
Watch an entertaining falcon show and see how these agile birds fly to lures. Take in the stunning views of the Arabian sun setting over the golden sand dunes while the professional falconer presents the magnificent falcon to soar the skies. Learn about the cultural significance of falconry in Dubai and get great photo opportunities in this magical desert setting.
Authentic Beduin Camp in Dubai
Arrive at an authentic Bedouin camp to enjoy an unforgettable evening immersed in cultural activities like Arabic coffee and bread-making demonstrations, camel rides, henna painting, a traditional Yola dance, and Arabic drumming. After the 4-course dinner, sit back and relax in the traditional Majilis or around the bonfire under the starry sky with top-quality shisha and the company of fellow travellers. Retire to your overnight room, a traditional Arabic stone dwelling complete with bedding.
Wake up with a Gourmet Breakfast
Wake to the stillness of the fresh desert in the morning to a gourmet breakfast of hand-cut salmon, Eggs Benedict, fruit platters, and more.
Combine your Overnight Safari in Dubai with a Balloon Adventure
For the more adventurous, experience a Hot Air Balloon Flight over the desert at sunrise.
This Overnight Desert Safari offers a full experience of the desert, the fascinating cultural heritage of Dubai and lets you enjoy the Dubai desert at night!
Good to know
- Every booking receives an Adventure Pack including a souvenir bag, refillable stainless-steel water bottle for each guest to keep, and a Sheila/Ghutra headscarf to wear and take home
- We don’t pick up guests from private residences in Dubai unless you have booked a private car. If you are staying at a private residence, we can pick you up from the nearest hotel.
- A private car booking is required if travelling with children under 5 years old
- Each room sleeps 5 people and the allocation of rooms is done per booking unless otherwise requested. Please let us know how many rooms you would like when you make the booking
- A 400AED fee is applicable to single occupancy rooms
- The camp is operated by solar power and therefore the lights are switched off when the last guest goes to sleep. Every guest is given a flashlight.
- We also provide vegetarian, vegan, kosher, and gluten-free meal options. Please inform us when booking so we can make sure you are accommodated