Al Ain Oasis
This excursion takes you to Al Ain to the National Museum and the Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum. Visit date plantations and the “hot” springs at Jebel Hafeet and the Al Ain Zoo.
Al Ain Tour from Abu Dhabi
- Private whole day trip to Al Ain
- Visit the Al Ain National Museum
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum
- Visit the famous camel and livestock market in Al Ain
- Visit the natural hot water springs at the foot of the Jebel Hafeet
- Visit the Al Ain Zoo (Tickets on your own bill)
Private Trip to Al Ain
This trip will show you to the Al Ain National Museum and Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum, you will visit the famous camel market and the livestock market, where you can experience the hustle and bustle and haggling.
The cultural diversity can be seen in the trading centre, which was and is a vital desert bazaar and started to exist in the 18th century.
Visit the Al Ain Oasis
At the date groves, we will introduce you to the old “Faladsch“, which is a still-functioning irrigation system.
Then we will head towards Jebel Hafeet, a high mountain from which you can admire the beauty of Al Ain. Visit Green Mubazzarah, the natural hot springs at the foot of Jebel Hafeet, and feel the healing power of the water in this magical environment.
Good to know
- Starting Time: 8:30 AM
- Last booking option: 24 hours before Tour start
- Last cancellation option (100% money back): 24 hours before Tour start
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Price: per car (max. 4 people per car)
- From/To: Start and End of the Tour in Abu Dhabi
- Meeting Point: Pick up from a Mall, Pick up from Airport, Pick up from Cruise Terminal, Pick up from Hotel
- Inclusive: Drinking-Water
- Not Inclusive: Meals, Transfer outside of Abu Dhabi, Tickets for the Zoo
- Participants: Private Tour
- Tour Guide: Certificated Tour Guide
- Language: Arabic, English, German
The start time can vary depending on your pick-up location. At the latest on the evening before the tour, we will send the exact pick-up time by email or Whatsapp.