90 minutes HERO OdySEA Boat Tour Dubai
Navigate Your Adventure and Discover Dubai’s Iconic Coastline
What do you see on this Boat Tour Dubai?
Please note that visiting Atlantis, The Palm is dependent on the weather and will only happen if the weather allows.
Standing on a triangular man-made island with its distinctive sail-shaped silhouette, it has become an iconic symbol and statement of modern Dubai. Often voted the world’s most luxurious hotel and known as “the world’s only seven-star hotel”, it is the third tallest hotel in the world. Normally not accessible to the public, your waterfront view will mean you will have the best point of view for the ultimate selfie or Instagram post, perfectly framed. You will capture a glimpse of a helicopter landing on its roof-top helipad or a celebrity sunning themselves on the terrace of the exclusive resort beach club.
Our rendezvous point is at Dubai Harbour – Marina Zone A, the newest and most extensive marina in the vicinity. Upon your arrival, our eager team will warmly welcome you. Set amid opulent yachts and famous cruise ships, this promises an authentically luxurious waterfront experience in the heart of the Middle East.
The HERO team will equip you with cutting-edge boating safety gear and deliver a brief yet engaging operational orientation. They will furnish you with all the essential details to ensure your sea adventure is both secure and enjoyable. After receiving your user-friendly HERO boat assignment, you’ll embark with your guide on the next leg of your expedition: the magnificent blue waters along the Dubai coastline.
Good To Know
- Tour lasts 90 minutes on the water (after a 30-minute briefing)
- Starting Times vary according to the season.
- Guests are asked to arrive 15 minutes before tour time.
- An inflatable safety vest is provided to all guests during the safety briefing.
- Due to time restrictions, our guides cannot wait for any guests arriving late.
- Failure to arrive on time will result in missing the tour and we will not be able to process a refund.
- No boat licence is required.
- Drivers must be over 18 years old.
- Passengers over the age of 18 can take turns driving the boat.
- Children over 6 years old can ride as passengers.
- Dress Code: Comfortable, Beach Wear
- Sunscreen and water are provided but guests are welcome to bring their own.
- Sunglasses are recommended.
- Maximum 2 people per boat.
- Maximum weight per boat 225kg.
- Due to health concerns, Children 0-6 years and pregnant women are not permitted.
- Hotel transfers are not provided.