90 minutes HERO OdySEA Boat Tour Dubai
Drive your own boat and conquer the Arabian Gulf while exploring Dubai’s iconic coastline on a 90-minute guided adventure.
This boat tour was designed for the adventurous type who prefers to sightsee Dubai’s iconic coastline in an exhilarating way. Reach speeds of 50km/h on this fun and safe boating adventure.
Stop at famous landmarks like the manmade wonder of Palm Jumeirah, the distinctive Atlantis, The Palm, the world-famous Burj Al Arab and the brand-new Ain Dubai, the world’s largest observation wheel. This guided tour gives you the opportunity to take control of your travel experience and drive your own boat. Stop along the way and get some perfect snaps of Dubai’s most famous landmarks. As fun as a jet ski, but safer, the untippable HERO OdySea boats are for the whole family.
Become a hero, conquer the ocean and be the master of your own vessel!
What do you see on this Boat Tour Dubai?
Ain Dubai – Where the Adventure Begins
The Palm Jumeirah – World’s Largest Man-Made Island
Atlantis, The Palm – Watch Dubai’s Most Instagrammed Hotel
Please note that visiting Atlantis, The Palm is dependent on the weather and will only happen if the weather allows.
The Burj Al Arab – Dubai’s Famous 7-Star Hotel
Standing on a triangular man-made island with its distinctive sail-shaped silhouette, it has become an iconic symbol and statement of modern Dubai. Often voted the world’s most luxurious hotel and known as “the world’s only seven-star hotel”, it is the third tallest hotel in the world. Normally not accessible to the public, your waterfront view will mean you will have the best point of view for the ultimate selfie or Instagram post, perfectly framed. You will capture a glimpse of a helicopter landing on its roof-top helipad or a celebrity sunning themselves on the terrace of the exclusive resort beach club.
Meeting and Check-in
The meeting point is the Harbour Marina Zone A. Upon your arrival at the HERO HQ, you’ll be welcomed by our enthusiastic staff.
Introduction and Safety Briefing
Our staff will outfit you with the latest boating safety equipment followed by a quick and entertaining operational briefing. They will provide you with all the information necessary for you to have a safe and enjoyable adventure at sea. Once assigned to your own user-friendly HERO boat, you will perform a few supervised test spins before following your Guide onto the stage of your expedition: the great blue waters of the Dubai coastline.
Good To Know
- Tour lasts 90 minutes on the water (after a 30-minute briefing)
- Starting Times vary according to the season.
- Guests are asked to arrive 15 minutes before tour time.
- An inflatable safety vest is provided to all guests during the safety briefing.
- Due to time restrictions, our guides cannot wait for any guests arriving late.
- Failure to arrive on time will result in missing the tour and we will not be able to process a refund.
- No boat licence is required.
- Drivers must be over 18 years old.
- Passengers over the age of 18 can take turns driving the boat.
- Children over 6 years old can ride as passengers.
- Dress Code: Comfortable, Beach Wear
- Sunscreen and water are provided but guests are welcome to bring their own.
- Sunglasses are recommended.
- Maximum 2 people per boat.
- Maximum weight per boat 225kg.
- Due to health concerns, Children 0-6 years and pregnant women are not permitted.
- Hotel transfers are not provided.
There are no reviews yet.