Al Ain Oasis Tour (sharing Tour)
Abu Dhabi and Dubai are ultra-modern cities, but Al Ain is sticking to its roots and is the UAE’s “green city”. Al Ain has an extensive history that goes back to the 18th century. Century. Due to its lush green spaces and many farms, Al Ain cannot be compared with any other city in the Emirates.
The Al Ain Oasis Tour starts from Abu Dhabi
It is green and blooming everywhere and lines the streets, the roundabout islands with flower centers – there is no place in Al Ain that is not green. During the Al Ain Oasis Tour we will first visit the Jebel Hafeet. When we climb up the winding road, you have a fantastic view of Al Ain.
Back down, you can bathe your feet in the hot springs in Green Mubazzarah Park before we head to the camel market. This is a market like no other in the United Arab Emirates. See camel sellers selling camels and other farm animals of various breeds, colors, and sizes.
Al Ain Places to visit on this Tour
- Admire the beautiful and green city of Al Ain from the top of Jebel Hafeet, the highest peak in the UAE
- Relax a little at the “Green Mubazzarah” hot springs at the foot of Jebel Hafeet
- Marvel at camels and many other farm animals in many colors and sizes at the camel market
- Discover the exhibits from the past in the Al Ain Museum
- Admire the date palm gardens at Al Ain Oasis
Get a taste of the ruler’s way of life on this Al Ain Tour
Now we come to the story of Al Ain by first looking at the past of its ruler. At the Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum, you can get a taste of the ruler’s way of life, his quarters, and even some of his crazy gifts received during his reign.
You can learn a little more about the history of Al Ain at the Al Ain National Museum. Here you can discover exhibits of artefacts.
Then we will show you the Al Ain Oasis, a large land full of palm groves. Enjoy the cool shade offered by the trees and learn more about the traditional irrigation system of “Al Ain Falaj”.
Now it is time for a lunch break at the Ayla Bawadi Hotel. A delicious 4-star lunch awaits you.
The Al Ain Oasis Tour will be a breathtaking experience that you will definitely not forget.
More Al Ain Tours you can find here
Good to Know
- Starting Time: 9 AM
- Starting Days: Daily
- Last booking time: 12 hours before Tour Start
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Price: per person
- Last cancellation option (100% money back): 12 hours before Tour Start
- From/To: Start and End of the Tour in Abu Dhabi
- Meeting Point: Pick up from a Mall, Pick up from Airport, Pick up from Cruise Terminal, Pick up from Hotel
- Inclusive: Drinking-Water, Entry Permission, Lunch, Refreshments throughout the tour, Softdrinks
- Not Inclusive: Alcoholic Drinks, Transfer outside of Abu Dhabi
- Participants: Group Tour with more than 10 Participants
- Tour Guide: Certificated Tour Guide
- Language: English
The start time can vary depending on the season (summer or winter) and the location of your pick-up. At the latest on the evening before the tour, we will send the exact pick-up time by email or WhatsApp.
There are no reviews yet.