Most booked: Camel Safari Abu Dhabi
Relaxation at the Camel Safari in Abu Dhabi
Camels – the comfortable “desert ships” are still a means of transport in the United Arab Emirates. We created this tour as a kind of Bedouin life now for you to enjoy the very breathtaking desert on the back of a camel.
Explore the Abu Dhabi Desert on the back of a camel
- Discover the desert with an amazing Camel Ride
- Enjoy the quiet in the desert while riding
- Escape the hectic metropolis
- Relax in the desert camp
Camel Safari Abu Dhabi
After the pick-up in the morning, we will drive you to the desert, which is just outside Abu Dhabi. Your Camel Safari Abu Dhabi starts from our desert camp.
A hike on the back of a Camel
Explore the Abu Dhabi desert on the back of a cozy “desert ship”, as camels are called because of the swinging walkway.
The riding will be 1 hour for all they want to spend a bit more time with these beautiful animals.
The leisurely “desert ships” served and are still used as a traditional means of transport.
This ride is a special opportunity to get to know the desert better. Enjoy the peace and quiet in the desert and escape the busy metropolis.
After the ride, you can refresh yourself and enjoy a pleasant time in our camp.
Of course, there will be enough time for photos and then we will take you back to your hotel.
Good to know
- Starting Time: 7:30 in the morning
- Starting Days: Daily
- Last booking time: 12 hours before Tour Start
- Last cancellation option (100% money back): 12 hours before Tour Start
- Duration: 4 Hours, Camel Riding 60 minutes
- Price: per person
- From/To: Start and End of the Tour in Abu Dhabi
- Meeting Point: Pick up from a Mall, Pick up from Airport, Pick up from Cruise Terminal, Pick up from Hotel
- Inclusive: Drinking Water, Sandboarding, Soft Drinks
- Not Inclusive: Alcoholic Drinks, Meals, Transfer outside of Abu Dhabi
- Participants: Group Tour (up to 10 Participants)
- Tour Guide: Safari Marshall
- Language: Arabic, English
- Not recommended for: People with back problems, People with heart problems, Pregnant women
The start time can vary depending on the season (summer or winter) and the location of your pick-up. At the latest on the evening before the tour, we will send the exact pick-up time by email or WhatsApp.
As it is warm in the Desert, we recommend (especially during May – October) that you wear a hat, sunglasses, sun cream, and comfortable cool clothes. During winter (November – April) we recommend that you bring something warm to put on as the temperature drops considerably after sunset.