Camel Safari in Dubai with Dinner
Embark on the most awarded desert safari in Dubai. Ideal for the whole family as this educational, yet fun desert safari is unique from others. Be a part of history and experience the desert like never before.
Take in a magnificent Arabian sunset while watching a spectacular falconry performance, this is the ideal opportunity for sunset selfies for your family album. Ease into the evening with a delicious Emirati dinner with shared starters and hearty mains. Indulge in aromatic shisha and be entertained with traditional performances like Yola and Drumming. The whole family can join in on the festivities as you get invited to partake in the drumming.
Put yourself back in time 50 years ago at this Camel Safari in Dubai. At that time, camels were used most frequently as a means of transport and today this is also traditionally used.
A trekking experience with Falcon Show
With a 60-minute camel ride, you can enjoy the sunset and relax in the desert of Dubai.
- Explore the desert at a 60-minute camel ride
- Take in a magnificent Arabian sunset while watching a spectacular falconry performance
- Enjoy live breadmaking, coffeemaking, camel rides and shisha
- See traditional dances like Drumming and Yola
- Enjoy a delicious Emirati dinner under the starry sky
Enjoy your Camel Safari Experience in Dubai
This unique tour will bring the history of the UAE to life. Travel back to the past. Back then – 50 years ago – camels were the most frequent way of transportation. Your professional Conservation Guide will take you on a nature safari through the Dubai Desert Conservation Drive while telling you all about the desert fauna and flora and how the Bedouin used to survive.
Camel Safari in Dubai with Falcon Show in the Sunset
Experience a significant part of the Emirati culture at a professional falcon show. Watch these cherished birds fly to a lure and reach full speeds up to 390km/h. Take great photos in this unique location.
Learn to prepare traditional coffee and bread
Before you enjoy your dinner in our Bedouin camp, we will take you on the trail of the ancestors: you will learn to prepare a traditional coffee, we will also bake bread together, traditional dance like Khaleeji and Ayala, henna painting to round up the evening.
Thereafter you can enjoy your delicious dinner under the starry sky.
You are ready for this unique experience?
Book it now!
Good to know
- Starting Time 3:30 PM daily
- Starting Days: Daily
- Last booking time: 48 hours before Tour Start
- Last cancellation option (100% money back): 48 hours before Tour Start
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Price: per person
- From/To: Start and End of the Tour in Dubai
- Meeting Point: Pick up from Hotel
- Inclusive: 60 Minutes Camel Riding, Dinner, Drinking Water, Falcon Show, Henna Tattoos, Soft drinks, Traditional Dance Performance, Headscarf and a Stainless-Steel Water Bottle as a gift for you
- Not Inclusive: Alcoholic Drinks, Pickup from Private Homes (please come to the nearest Hotel), Transfer outside of Dubai
- Participants: Group Tour with more than 10 Participants
- Tour Guide: Falconer, Safari Marshall
- Language: Arabic, English
- Not recommended for: People with back problems, People with heart problems, Pregnant women more than six months
The start time can vary depending on the season (summer or winter) and the location of your pick-up. On the day of the tour at the latest, we will send the exact pick-up time by email or WhatsApp.
- As the desert can get quite warm during the day all year round, we suggest bringing a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and cool, comfortable clothes. For desert safaris in the winter (November to March), we recommend bringing something warm to wear for the evening.
- This safari includes a traditional dinner; however, please inform us of any dietary requirements or allergies when booking. We can accommodate vegetarian, vegan, kosher-style, gluten-free.
- Every booking receives an Adventure Pack including a souvenir bag, a refillable stainless-steel water bottle for each guest to keep, and a Sheila/Ghutra headscarf to wear and take home.
- Children between the age of 5-11 years will be charged at a child’s rate.
- A private car booking is required if travelling with children under five years old.
- The nature drive is not recommended for guests more than six months pregnant.
There are no reviews yet.