Desert Safari in Abu Dhabi & Dubai
A desert safari in Abu Dhabi is one of the must-try things. The desert around Abu Dhabi is a magnet that magically attracts both tourists and residents. Mountains of sand as far as the eye can see, the feeling of freedom and adventure far away from the busy city fascinates everyone.
Experience your desert safari in Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- Tour starts from Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Sharjah
- Dune Bashing
- Short Camel Ride
- Sun Set Photography
- Traditional Costumes to make pictures
- BBQ Dinner (vegetarian & non-vegetarian)
- Live Entertainment Shows: Belly Dance, Fire Show, Tanoura Show, Egyptian Show
Around 9:00 PM we will leave the camp and you will be back at your hotel at around 9:30 PM – 10:00 PM.
Good to know
- Starting Time: Depends on your Meeting Point
- Starting Days: Daily
- Last booking time: 12 hours before the Tour starts
- Last cancellation option (100% money back): 12 hours before the Tour start
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Price: per person (minimum 2 people)
- From/To: Start and End of the Tour on your Meeting Point
- Meeting Points:
- In Abu Dhabi: Al Wadha Mall (1:00 PM), or Al Safeer Centre (Musaffah) (2:00 PM),
- In Sharjah: Sahara Center (1:00 PM), Mega Mall (1:45 PM), Sharjah City Center (2:30 PM),
- In Dubai: Deira City Center (1:00 PM), Burjuman Spinneys (1:45 PM), Mall of Emirates (2:30 PM)
- Inclusive: BBQ Dinner (vegetarian & non-vegetarian), unlimited Water, Soft Drinks, Tea & Coffee, Hot Beverages, Free Snacks, Hubbly Bubblee (Sheesha), Henna Tattoos, Sandboarding, Short Camel Riding, Live Entertainment Shows
- Not Inclusive: Transfer (Tour starts at the Meeting Point), Long Camel Ride, Alcoholic Drinks, Horse Ride, Vip Sitting Area, Sheesha on Table
- Participants: Group Tour with more than 10 Participants
- Language: English
- Not recommended for: People with back problems, People with heart problems, Pregnant women
As it is warm in the UAE, we recommend (especially during summer May – October) that you wear a hat, sunglasses, sun cream, and comfortable cool clothes. During winter (November – April) we recommend that you bring something warm to put on as the temperature drops considerably after sunset.
There are no reviews yet.