Private Dubai Tour from Abu Dhabi
The private Dubai Tour from Abu Dhabi only starts in the months of November to April with a beautiful trip to the Miracle Garden and Butterfly Paradise. Flower carpets and beautiful floral arrangements where ever the eye looks. Imitation buildings, a flowering plane, heart-shaped archways, cars that are completely planted can be discovered here. The Miracle Garden has a total area of more than 72,000 m².
- Miracle Garden & Butterfly Garden (Ticket cost additional)
- Gold Souk
- Abra (Water taxi)
- Dubai Frame (Ticket cost additional)
Discover Miracle Garden, Butterfly Garden, Dubai Frame, experience an Abra Drive and visit the Gold Souk Dubai
Millions of flowers and even fruits were processed into great arrangements here in the middle of the desert. The water supply of the flowers is provided by a sophisticated environmentally friendly system so that the wastewater is reused. In the summer months from May to October, the garden is closed, it is then simply too hot. This time is also used to prepare new attractions for the start of the new season.
Because the Miracle Garden and the Butterfly Garden are open only during the winter months (November to April), so this tour is seasonal only. This Dubai Sightseeing Tour shows you also the Dubai Frame and lets you experience an authentic water taxi ride (Abra) on Dubai Creek to the Gold Souk and Spice Market in Deira.
In the immediate vicinity is the Butterfly Garden with more than 35,000 species of butterflies housed in various beautifully planted domes and also you can visit an insect museum. Some of the butterflies are so tame that you can sit on your hand and see them up close.
Afterwards, the tour takes you to the old part of Dubai, where you take a water taxi (Abra) on Dubai Creek. In the traditional markets in the old district of Deira you have plenty of time to look, smell, feel, negotiate prices, and buy souvenirs. The traders here are very enterprising and try to convince you. Many speak some German words that they have picked up so. They invite you to come into the business. Do not be afraid, they are friendly, nothing happens to you. But try to avoid offers that promise you expensive brands.
Popular Tour: Dubai Sightseeing
- an authentic feeling when going with the “Abra” (water taxi) to the souk to Deira
- great flower carpets, archways, a flowering airplane, planted cars, etc., 150 million flowers are waiting for you in the Miracle Garden
- 35,000 butterfly species and an insect museum await you in the Butterfly Garden
- Dubai Frame, a 150-meter high and 93-meter wide picture frame with a 25 m² glass floor for best views of the old and the new Dubai
Dubai Is The City Of Gold
The Gold Souk shines and sparkles, the shop windows burst with gold. A gold neck collier with earrings and bangles (weight 1.2 kg) yielded around 13,000 euros yesterday. Under the following link, you will find some information: https://www.bullion-investor.com/kurse/goldpreis/karat-feingehalt/21kt-875er/
Now we drive to the largest picture frame, the Dubai Frame. 150 meters high, 93 meters wide with a glass bottom at 150 meters height. In a few seconds, the lift rushes 150 meters high, while you enjoy the view from the inside. Do you dare to go over the glass bottom? Enjoy the view on both sides in the old and the new Dubai. Visit the exhibition, which shows the development of Dubai from the fishing village to the world metropolis.
On the way back to Abu Dhabi we stop again for a photo stop in a very special rest area. Let yourself be surprised!
We are happy if we can show you something special on this tour.
Good to know
- Starting Time: 9:30 AM
- Last booking option: 24 hours before Tour Start
- Last cancellation option (100% money back): 24 hours before Tour Start
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Price: per car (max. 4 people per car)
- From/To: Start and End of the Tour in Abu Dhabi
- Meeting Point: Pick up from a Mall, Pick up from Airport, Pick up from Cruise Terminal, Pick up from Hotel
- Inclusive: Drinking-Water
- Not Inclusive: Entry Permission, Meals, Transfer outside of Abu Dhabi
- Participants: Private Tour
- Tour Guide: bookable without Tourguide (private Driver only) or with Certificated Tourguide
- Language: Arabic, English, German