Vibrant & Unique Dubai Tour
Dubai Tour: Where tradition meets high tech
We welcome you to experience this vibrant and unique metropolis. A journey in the city’s past in this Dubai Tour at the Dubai Museum at Al Fahidi Fort will be our first highlight.
The traditional drive with the water taxi “Abra” will lead us to the spice oriental market where the enchanting scent of coffee and incense is ever welcoming.
Gold & Spicy Market in Dubai
The tour then takes us to the biggest gold market “The Gold Souk” in the Middle East. Your bargaining power will be put to test here!
Enjoy Landmarks by your Dubai Tour
Watch the Burj Khalifa and the beautiful Water Fountains.
Head over to the Dubai Mall which has around 1200 shops and the Dubai Aquarium and underwater zoo.
The Burj Al Arab will not be forgotten for the photo session.
Our last stop will be at the fascinating Madinat Jumeirah – a culmination of Traditional ambience with a modern touch.
Places To Visit:
- Burj Al Arab (Photostop)
- Palm Jumeirah (Drive Pass Only)
- Dubai Mall (Stopover)
- Burj Khalifa & Water Fountains (Outside View)
- Aquarium (Outside Vies)
- Al Fahidi Museum
- Spice Market
- Gold Souk
- Water Taxi (ABRA)
Good to know
- Starting Time: 9 AM
- Starting Days: Daily (subject availability)
- Last booking time: 12 hours before Tour Start
- Last cancellation option (100% money back): 12 hours before Tour Start
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Price: per person
- From/To: Start and End of the Tour in Abu Dhabi
- Meeting Point: Pick up from a Mall, Pick up from Airport, Pick up from Cruise Terminal, Pick up from Hotel
- Not Inclusive: Transfer outside of Abu Dhabi
- Participants: Group Tour with more than 10 Participants
- Tour Guide: Certificated Tour Guide
- Language: English
The start time can vary depending on your pick-up location. At the latest on the evening before the tour, we will send the exact pick-up time by email or WhatsApp.