Beautiful Evening Desert Safari in Abu Dhabi
- Desert Safari Abu Dhabi (Start in the afternoon)
- Dune Drive by 4×4 Car with and without Dune Bashing
- Camel Farm Visit
- Camel Riding
- Sand Boarding
- Arabic Costume for taking pictures
- Falcon for taking pictures
- Soft Drinks/Water/Tea/Coffee
- BBQ Buffet Dinner
Kindly note that as per the guidelines from the Department of Tourism- Abu Dhabi, The Belly dance show, Henna Tattoo are not available until prior notice.
Discover Desert Abu Dhabi on the Evening Desert Safari Abu Dhabi
It is so exciting to drive up and down the dunes in a 320 HP strong off-road vehicle like a roller-coaster ride. In the evening you enjoy a BBQ under the starry sky. Never miss this tour!
Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Pure adventure spirit arises during dune bashing because the breathtaking experience in a powerful 4×4 car is an essential part of an Evening Desert Safari in Abu Dhabi.
The cars climb up the huge dunes, drive over the high edges, and speed up at the other side again. Experience an unforgettable roller-coaster ride in the off-road vehicles across the dunes.
Then you have the chance to enjoy the beautiful desert and take wonderful memory photos. A little later we will arrive at a camel farm. You can pet the animals and take pictures.
Clean and traditional Desert Camp
After another adventurous ride across the sand dunes, we will reach the desert camp. There you will be welcomed with dates, tea, and coffee. While the dinner is being cooked, you can enjoy the fantastic sunset, go sandboarding or quad riding, short camel riding, try henna tattoos, and relax with a hookah.
Now enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner. After dinner, a breathtaking Bellydance performance starts, and then you can admire a Tanoura dancer. You want to dance right away? The Bellydancer shows the ladies some moves to imitate, or do you let yourself be carried away by the Tanoura dancer?
Before we head home, you can admire the starry sky, we will turn off the lights and you can see the starry sky.
Around 9 PM we will leave the camp and you will be back at your hotel at around 10 PM.
Good to know
- Starting Time: 3:30 PM
- Starting Days: Daily
- Last booking time: 3 hours before Tour start
- Last cancellation option (100% money back): 12 hours before Tour start
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Price: per person
- From/To: Start and End of the Tour in Abu Dhabi
- Meeting Point: Pick up from a Mall, Pick up from Airport, Pick up from Cruise Terminal, Pick up from Hotel
- Inclusive: Visit to a Camel Farm, Sandboarding, Short Camel Riding, Henna Tattoos, Campfire, Dinner, Softdrinks, Bellydance Performance, Tanoura Dance Performance,
- Not Inclusive: Alcoholic Drinks, Transfer outside of Abu Dhabi
- Participants: Group Tour with more than 10 Participants
- Language: Arabic, English
- Not recommended for: People with back problems, People with heart problems, Pregnant women
- As it is warm in the UAE, we recommend (especially during summer May – October) that you wear a hat, sunglasses, sun cream, and comfortable cool clothes. During winter (November – April) we recommend that you bring something warm to put on as the temperature drops considerably after sunset.
The start time can vary depending on the season (summer or winter) and your pick-up location. On the day of the tour at the latest, we will send the exact pick-up time by email or Whatsapp.