Traditional Desert Safari with Dinner
Discover the Dubai Desert on a traditional Safari
Experience the traditional desert safari, which was awarded the World Travel Award, and let yourself be taken back to Dubai like it was 50 years ago!
Your Heritage Desert Safari Dubai includes
- Observe the desert animals during a heritage safari in the natural reservation
- Enjoy the sunset and a falcon show
- Bake traditional bread
- Relax with our show program and traditional dances
- Enjoy a delicious dinner under the starry sky
Experience Dubai as it was 50 years ago! This tour has a museum character. Enjoy the Safari with vintage Land Rovers from 1950!
These Land Rovers were actually used in the 1950s and thus embedded in the history of Dubai. An authentic feeling for you.
Culture & Traditions of Dubai`s Heritage
Discover the rich culture and traditions of Dubai’s heritage with live demonstrations of Arabic coffee and bread making, henna painting, camel rides, and traditional performances.
Watch exotic wild desert animals, a falcon show, and enjoy the sunset on the horizon. The Bedouin camp, traditionally lit, is located in a private royal retreat area.
In the evening, you can enjoy the show program at a delicious dinner under the starry sky.
Good to Know
- Starting Time: 3:30 PM
- Last booking time: 48 hours before Tour Start
- Duration; 7 Hours
- Price: per person
- Last cancellation option (100% money back): 48 hours before Tour Start
- From/To: Start and End of the Tour in Dubai
- Meeting Point: Pick up from a Mall, Pick up from Airport, Pick up from Cruise Terminal, Pick up from Hotel
- Inclusive: Drinking-Water, Falcon-Show, short Camel Riding, Softdrinks, Dinner
- Not Inclusive: Alcoholic Drinks, Transfer outside of Dubai, Pich up from private Homes (please come to the next Hotel)
- Participants: Group Tour with more than 10 Participants
- Tour Guide: Safari Marshall, Falconer
- Language: English, Arabic, German
As it is warm in the Dubai desert, we recommend (especially during summer) that you wear a hat, sunglasses, sun cream, and comfortable cool clothes. During winter (December- February) we recommend that you bring something warm to put on as the temperature drops considerably after sunset.
Every booking receives an Adventure Pack including a souvenir bag, a refillable stainless-steel water bottle for each guest to keep, and a Sheila/Ghutra headscarf to wear and take home.