Madame Tussauds and The View at The Palm Combo-Ticket
Meet your favorite stars from film, music, politics, or sport at Madame Tussauds in Dubai and combine this experience with the splendid view over the entire island “The Palm”: Madame Tussauds and The View at the Palm Combo-Ticket!
Visit Madame Tussauds Dubai first on your booked day and present your Madame Tussauds and The View at The Palm Combo-Ticket there to receive your ticket to The View at The Palm. The Ticket for The View at The Palm is an open-dated ticket valid for one visit within 60 days at non-prime hours:
Mon-Thu: 09 am to 3:30 pm and from 7 to 9 pm
Fri-Sun: 09 am to 3:30 pm and from 7 to 11 pm
(Subject to update by The View at The Palm).
Upgrade your Insta-feed with glam selfies with the superstars at Madame Tussauds Dubai and then visit The View at the Palm for stunning 360-degree views 240 metres above the world-famous Palm Jumeirah!
The Madame Tussauds and The View at the Palm Combo-Ticket is your pass to visit both for one exclusive price
- Standard Admission to Madame Tussauds Dubai
- Unlimited digital photos at Madame Tussauds Dubai
- Non-prime hour admission to The View at The Palm
- Collect your View at The Palm ticket at our admission
Have you always wanted a photo with your favourite star?
- Meet the stars!
- Don’t miss the ultimate and world-renowned wax experience
- Madame Tussauds Dubai is open daily from 12 pm to 8 pm
- Book your Madame Tussauds and The View at the Palm Ticket combined and skip the long queues
- With your tickets, you are guaranteed admission
Have a look at all Madame Tussauds Tickets here
Good to know
Can I bring food and drinks inside the attraction?
Unfortunately, food and drinks are not allowed inside the attraction.
Can I take a baby stroller inside the attraction?
Yes! The attraction is stroller-accessible
Is there an age limit?
Madame Tussauds is a family-friendly attraction, and all ages are welcome
What is the ticket price for people of determination?
Guests who are people of determination can enter for free and a caregiver can purchase a ticket at the attraction.
I have pre-booked tickets but am now unable to visit, what should I do?
It is easy to revalidate your ticket to visit on a later date. Our booking guarantee allows you to move your ticket up to five times, with the flexibility to move bookings up to 24 hours before your arrival time. A partial refund is not available.
How to find Madame Tussauds?
These are the ways to get to Madame Tussauds in Dubai
- Take the Dubai Metro to Sobha Realty Station in Dubai Marina and then the Dubai Tram to Jumeirah Beach Residence 2. Walk over the pedestrian bridge to Bluewater Island.
- Take a taxi to Madame Tussauds Dubai on Bluewater Island
From Abu Dhabi
Follow the E10 and E11 highways to Dubai. Take exit 29.
Follow the E11 highway and take the turn-off for Bluewater Island.
There is a large underground car park.
There are no reviews yet.