Meet your favorite stars from music, film, politics, or sport at Madame Tussauds Dubai
Have you always wanted a photo with your favourite star?
- Meet the stars!
- Don’t miss the ultimate and world-renowned wax experience
- Madame Tussauds Dubai is open daily from 12 pm to 8 pm
- Book your tickets here and avoid long queues
- With your tickets, you are guaranteed admission
Madame Tussauds Dubai Tickets
Welcome you to the star-studded party of a lifetime! Feel the fame and be the star. Get up close and interact with your 60 favourite superstars.
You can also book the Madame Tussauds Guidebook in English or Arabic together with your ticket.
Who can you meet at Madame Tussauds Dubai
- He is a Canadian singer and establishes himself as a teen idol.
- He was discovered by American record executive Scooter Braun and signed with RBMG Records in 2008, gaining recognition with the release of his debut EP My World (2009)
- His mentor is the famous actor, Will Smith. Will Smith confirmed that the pair talks at least once per week.
- Bieber is originally from Ontario, a French-Canadian province. He is bilingual, speaking both French and English.
- He knows how to play the trumpet, guitar, piano, and drums
- His favorite animal of all time is the giraffe, Bieber says
Emirati singer Balqees Fathi
- Balqees Fathi is passionately telling the story of a woman she’s helped save from a life of domestic violence
- “My father was always telling me that you should be genuine, you should have self-respect, and to always be on time! So that you don’t waste your time because it’s precious, and others’ [time is] too.”
- She divulges some of her biggest challenges: “The ability to keep the balance between your personal life and as a public figure,” she reveals. “What to communicate to the audience, what not to communicate, how to be a good role model, how to convey messages in the best possible means… I think that’s a challenge with social media.”
- She is an English singer, fashion designer and television personality
- Before becoming a big star, she held several jobs. She had the experience of working as a promo model for a national newspaper Daily Mirror. She had to wear tight pants, boots and a small T-shirt. Victoria also worked at a perfume counter at a big department store
- What Her Nickname “Posh” really means: “What Posh stands for, is when people used to travel abroad on boats. It stood for Port Out and Starboard Home…but in England, if you go to a nice restaurant, it’s a ‘posh’ restaurant, or if you have nice clothes, they’re ‘posh’ clothes.”
- Her first big fashion purchase: “I bought Patrick Cox shoes when I got my first paycheck from the Spice Girls. They were white slingback Wannabes. I queued up outside Patrick Cox on a Saturday afternoon with my sister.”
- Vin Diesel is an American actor and filmmaker. One of the world’s highest-grossing actors, he is best known for playing Dominic Toretto in the Fast & Furious
- He does a lot of really scary stunts for a living, but he is totally scared of roller coasters
- When he was a kid, he never watched TV shows, but he would watch the same movie dozens of times. He said he watched the 1954 movie On the Waterfront at least 100 times
- His mom raised him and his twin brother on healthy food. She never allowed them to drink soda, and made sure they ate multigrain bread instead of white
- Vin Diesel says that if you went back in time and asked her past self what he wanted to be when he grew up, the logical answer would have been “an actor.” But he knows that his kid-self would respond, “A Super Hero!!”
Elisabeth Queen of England
- Madame Tussauds has had a close relationship with the British Royal family since we first opened our doors in Baker Street in 1884 – and this bond has grown in strength ever since.
- In Madame Tussauds Dubai you can travel to London and meet the Queen of England for Afternoon Tea
- Her current figure is the 23rd to be created of The Queen
- Buckingham Palace was involved during the creative process of this new figure, with images of the clay head sent to the Palace.
- The quick-witted Aussie radio stalwart Kris Fade puts daily smiles on Dubai commuters’ faces with his hugely popular breakfast programme “The Kris Fade Show” on Virgin Radio
- Did you know Kris’s single, “In It For Love” (2015), a collaboration with friend Two Tone, made it to the top of the Middle East iTunes chart and nabbed him a distribution deal with Sony Music?
- A self-confessed health nut, Kris launched “Fade Fit” – a brand of healthy snacks and kid’s vitamins – with his little daughters, Noushie and Kikki holding the roles of general manager and financial controller
Shah Rukh Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan is an Indian actor, film producer, and television personality. Referred to in the media as the “Baadshah of Bollywood” (in reference to his 1999 film Baadshah), “King of Bollywood” and “King Khan”, he has appeared in more than 80 Hindi films and earned numerous accolades, including 14 Filmfare Awards
- In 1998, he called Salman Khan on stage and handed over the Zee Cine Award to him that he won for best actor
- He used his first salary which was INR 50 to take the train to Agra and see the Taj Mahal. His first earnings were from working as an usherer at a Pankaj Udhas concert in Delhi
- He doesn’t like desserts at all
- The number plates of all his cars read 555. Shah Rukh is superstitious about numbers and believes that the right numbers bring him good luck
Amna Al Haddad
- Amna Al Haddad (born 21 Oct 1989) is a UAE national Sports Pioneer in the Arab World and ambassador. She used to be a journalist.
- Her passion for health and fitness started in 2009 two years later in 2011, she was introduced to CrossFit in April and decided to take her fitness more seriously in the competition’s realm end of 2011
- She believes in supporting women. Her Instagram account is a combination of weightlifting shots and event promotion info, but throughout, Al Haddad remains firm in her support and recognition of other women
- “I just kept going. And didn’t listen to the nay-sayers. I focused on my goals and what I wanted to achieve regardless of any obstacles that came my way.”
- Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton is a British racing driver. He is the youngest driver ever to get a contract from F1 team, just at the age of 13, McLaren’s Driver Development Support Programme in the year 1998
- He currently competes in Formula One for Mercedes, having previously driven for McLaren from 2007 to 2012. In Formula One, Hamilton has won a joint-record seven World Drivers’ Championship titles, and holds the records for the most wins (98), pole positions (100) and podium finishes (169), amongst others
- His father got him a radio-controlled car in the year 1991 inspired him to race
- His greatest fear lies in being eaten alive by Great White Shark
- His all-time favorite car is his Shelby Cobra
A world of celebrity fun awaits
These are just a few famous names you can meet at Madame Tussauds Dubai. Plan about 60 to 90 minutes for your visit so that you can see everything in peace.
Good to know
What safety restrictions will I see in place when I visit?
We would like to reassure everyone that we are continuing to take the necessary measures to provide a safe and hygienic environment. The health and safety of our guests and staff are our absolute priority. We have implemented an extensive range of safety measures, designed to ensure a happy, safe, and healthy experience for all guests and staff. These include:
- Lower capacity – whilst legal restrictions have been lifted, we want to ensure we can offer you the best possible guest experience
- Continuation of enhanced cleaning, hygiene stations and hand sanitiser for guests at key locations
- You may still see increased ventilation and suggested spatial separation markings and other similar operating adjustments around the attraction
Can I bring food and drinks inside the attraction?
Unfortunately, food and drinks are not allowed inside the attraction.
Can I take a baby stroller inside the attraction?
Yes! The attraction is stroller-accessible
Is there an age limit?
Madame Tussauds is a family-friendly attraction, and all ages are welcome
What is the ticket price for people of determination?
Guests who are people of determination can enter for free and a caregiver can purchase a ticket at the attraction.
I have pre-booked tickets but am now unable to visit, what should I do?
It is easy to revalidate your ticket to visit on a later date. Our booking guarantee allows you to move your ticket up to five times, with the flexibility to move bookings up to 24 hours before your arrival time.
How to find Madame Tussauds Dubai?
These are the ways to get to Madame Tussauds Dubai
- Take the Dubai Metro to Sobha Realty Station in Dubai Marina and then the Dubai Tram to Jumeriah Beach Residence 2. Walk over the pedestrian bridge to Bluewater Island.
- Take a taxi to Madame Tussauds Dubai on Bluewater Island
From Abu Dhabi
Follow the E10 and E11 highways to Dubai. Take exit 29.
Follow the E11 highway and take the turn-off for Bluewater Island.
There is a large underground car park.
There are no reviews yet.