Morning Desert Safari Abu Dhabi
Enjoy the breeze in the morning desert
Enjoy the fresh breeze in the sand dunes of the desert of Abu Dhabi during a Morning Desert Safari.
Rounding it off with an exciting Dune Bashing in 4×4 Land Cruiser across the desert.
- Experience action PUR in the SUV
- Enjoy the awakening desert, it is still warm temperatures and a light breeze
Safari with Dune Bashing
In an adventurous journey crisscrossing the dunes, you can get to know the driving skills of your safari driver while dune bashing.
In the middle of the desert, the drivers will switch off their high-horsepower engines. Now you can enjoy a fantastic view over the sand dunes.
The infinite expanse gives you a sense of freedom and the incredible silence far from city noises allows you to instantly come to rest.
Morning Desert Safari with Camel Farm Visit
Together with you, we visit a Camel Farm to take some pictures of these beautiful animals.
Now it’s on to our desert camp. Here you can try sandboarding or a short ride on a camel. For longer Camel Safari please click here.
Take a break and enjoy cool drinks.
Good to know
- Starting Time: between 8:00 AM and 8:30 AM
- Starting Days: Daily
- Last booking time: 12 hours before Tour Start
- Last cancellation option (100% money back): 12 hours before Tour Start
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Price: per person
- From/To: Start and End of the Tour in Abu Dhabi
- Meeting Point: Pick up from a Mall, Pick up from Airport, Pick up from Cruise Terminal, Pick up from Hotel
- Inclusive: Drinking Water, Dune Bashing, Sandboarding, Short Camel Riding, Soft drinks
- Not Inclusive: Meals, Transfer outside of Abu Dhabi
- Participants: Group Tour with more than 10 Participants
- Tour Guide: Safari Marshall
- Language: Arabic, English
- Not recommended for: People with back problems, People with heart problems, Pregnant women
The start time can vary depending on the season (summer or winter) and your pick-up location. At the latest on the evening before the tour, we will send the exact pick-up time by email or WhatsApp.
- You are welcome to combine this desert tour with a quad bike ride (please book additionally)
- As it is warm in the desert, we recommend (especially from May to October) that you wear a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and comfortable, cool clothing. In winter (November-April) we recommend bringing something warm as it is still quite cool in the desert in the morning.