Get your Overnight in the Desert
This is a dream of many: once to spend a night in the endless desert! Here you can make your dream come true.
- Overnight Desert Safari Abu Dhabi
- Experience an adrenaline action while dune bashing
- Spend a wonderful evening with a BBQ Dinner
- Take pleasure in the starry sky and then have a good night`s sleep
- Admire the sunrise in the morning
Overnight Desert Safari Abu Dhabi
Enjoy an adventurous desert safari, the beautiful sunset in the endless desert, and our delicious barbecue. Make souvenir photos in traditional costumes or with a Falcon. Maybe you can risk a little ride on a camel or try surfing in the sand?
Enjoy your Evening in the Desert
Afterwards, you can enjoy the night under the stars, surrounded by huge sand dunes and the fabulous quiet. We will have a tent prepared for you, with blankets, pillows, sleeping bags. You can daydream at the campfire outside your tent or relax with a shisha before you go to bed.
Sunrise watching Abu Dhabi
The next morning you will see the beautiful sunrise and in the meantime, breakfast will be prepared for you. After breakfast, it will be time to say goodbye and head back home.
Good to know
- Starting Time: 3:30 PM
- Last booking time: 3 hours before Tour Start
- Last cancellation option (100% money back): 12 hours before Tour Start
- Duration: 19 Hours
- Price: per person
- From/To: Start and End of the Tour in Abu Dhabi
- Meeting Point: Pick up from a Mall, Pick up from Airport, Pick up from Cruise Terminal, Pick up from Hotel
- Inclusive: Breakfast, Campfire, Dinner, Drinking Water, Overnight in a Tent (Sleeping bag, pillows, blankets), Sandboarding, Short Camel Riding, Softdrinks, Visit a Camel Farm
- Not Inclusive: Alcoholic Drinks, Transfer outside of Abu Dhabi
- Participants: Group Tour with more than 10 Participants
- Tour Guide: Safari Marshall
- Language: Arabic, English
- Not recommended for: People with back problems, People with heart problems, Pregnant women
As it is warm in the Desert, we recommend (especially during May-October) that you wear a hat, sunglasses, sun cream, and comfortable cool clothes. During winter (November-April) we recommend that you bring something warm to put on as the temperature drops considerably after sunset.
The start time can vary depending on the season (summer or winter) and the location of your pick-up location. On the day of the tour at the latest, we will send the exact pick-up time by email or Whatsapp.