Quad Bike Tour Abu Dhabi
The ultimate highlight: riding quad bikes over the dunes! On this tour, big and small groups can experience a huge adventure.
- Have fun while this Quad Bike Tour in Abu Dhabi
- Discover the dunes on a quadbike
- Relax in the desert camp
Your Quad Bike Adventure in the Desert
This adventure is also suitable for company events. Together with your team members, you can experience something unusual, stick together, grow beyond your limits, help each other – a perfect way to strengthen your team spirit. You will remember your shared experiences for a long time.
Enjoy the sand dunes in the morning on the Quad Bike Tour Abu Dhabi
One of the most popular activities in the desert is quad biking.
On this tour, you can live out your desire for the thrill of speed perfectly. After a detailed briefing, you can enjoy the intoxicating pleasure while riding our roaring quad bikes across the dunes.
That’s not for the faint-hearted!
Good to know
- Starting Time: 9 AM
- Starting Days: Daily
- Last booking time: 12 hours before Tour Start
- Last cancellation option (100% money back): 12 hours before Tour Start
- Duration: 3 Hours, Quad Bike Ride 1 hour
- Price: per person
- From/To: Start and End of the Tour in Abu Dhabi
- Meeting Point: Pick up from a Mall, Pick up from Airport, Pick up from Cruise Terminal, Pick up from Hotel
- Inclusive: 1 hour Quad Biking, Drinking Water, Equipment, Sandboarding, Short Camel Riding, Softdrinks
- Not Inclusive: Accident insurance, Alcoholic Drinks, Transfer outside of Abu Dhabi
- Participants: Group Tour (up to 10 Participants)
- Tour Guide: Safari Marshall
- Language: Arabic, English
- Not recommended for: Children under 14 years, People with back problems, People with heart problems, Pregnant women
The start time can vary depending on the season (summer or winter) and your pick-up location. At the latest on the evening before the tour, we will send the exact pick-up time by email or WhatsApp.
Since it is warm in the desert, we recommend (especially from May to October) that you wear a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and comfortable, cool clothing. In winter (November-April) we recommend bringing something warm as it is still quite cool in the desert in the morning.
We recommend wearing long trousers for quad biking.
It is advisable to take out private accident insurance in your home country.