VIP Desert Safari + Quad Biking Tour
A desert safari in Abu Dhabi or in Dubai is one of the must-try things. But the combination VIP Desert Safari with Quad Biking is unbeatable! The desert around Dubai or Abu Dhabi is a magnet that magically attracts both tourists and residents. Mountains of sand as far as the eye can see, the feeling of freedom and adventure far away from the busy city fascinates everyone. Can you feel your quad whizzing through the dunes?
Experience your VIP Desert Safari + Quad Biking Tour
- Tour Start is from Dubai, Sharjah or Abu Dhabi
- 25 – 35 minutes Dune Bashing
- 25 minutes Quad Bike Tour
- VIP Service
- Short Camel Ride
- Sun Set Photography
- Traditional Costumes to make pictures
- VIP sitting area with Dinner served on the table
- BBQ Dinner (vegetarian & non-vegetarian)
- Live Entertainment Shows: Belly Dance, Fire Show, Tanoura Show, Egyptian Show
Around 9:00 PM we will leave the camp and you will be back at your hotel at around 9:30 PM – 10:00 PM.
Good to know
- Starting Time: Depends on your Meeting Point
- Starting Days: Daily
- Last booking time: 12 hours before the Tour starts
- Last cancellation option (100% money back): 12 hours before the Tour start
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Price: per person (minimum 2 people)
- From/To: Start and End of the Tour on your Meeting Point
- Meeting Points:
- In Abu Dhabi: Al Wadha Mall (1:00 PM), or Al Safeer Centre (Musaffah) (2:00 PM),
- In Sharjah: Sahara Center (1:00 PM), Mega Mall (1:45 PM), Sharjah City Center (2:30 PM),
- In Dubai: Deira City Center (1:00 PM), Burjuman Spinneys (1:45 PM), Mall of Emirates (2:30 PM)
- Inclusive: 25 minutes Quad Biking, 25 minutes Dune Bashing, VIP sitting area, Dinner served on the table, BBQ Dinner (vegetarian & non-vegetarian), unlimited Water, Soft Drinks, Tea & Coffee, Hot Beverages, fresh dates, Henna Tattoos, Sandboarding, Short Camel Riding, Hubbly Bubblee (Sheesha), Live Entertainment Shows
- Not Inclusive: Hotel Transfer (please book additional), Long Camel Ride, Alcoholic Drinks, Horse Ride, Sheesha on Table
- Participants: Group Tour with more than 10 Participants
- Language: English
- Not recommended for: People with back problems, People with heart problems, Pregnant women, Children younger than 14 years
- We recommend wearing long trousers for quad biking.
- It is advisable to take out private accident insurance in your home country.
As it is warm in the UAE, we recommend (especially during summer May – October) that you wear a hat, sunglasses, sun cream, and comfortable cool clothes. During winter (November – April) we recommend that you bring something warm to put on as the temperature drops considerably after sunset.
There are no reviews yet.