Private Dune-Dinner in Abu Dhabi
A private dune dinner may be suitable for a romantic evening or it can be a fun evening with friends or business partners or co-workers.
- Enjoy the special flair in the dunes
- Camel Farm Visit
- Let yourself be amazed by a dreamlike sunset
- Try a delicious Desert Dinner in Abu Dhabi
- Private venue setup
Enjoy a wonderful Desert Dinner in Abu Dhabi
Do you want to spend an especially romantic evening in the desert? Or simply be alone with your friends or business partners or co-workers?
Maybe you would like to celebrate a birthday or propose a marriage?
Then this is the right offer for you!
In the afternoon our driver will pick you up with a private Jeep. Experience an unforgettable journey across the desert.
Desert Safari with Dune Bashing
Pure adventure! You will make a stop at a camel farm and pet and feed the animals. Do not forget to take lots of photos to show them to your family and friends at home. And the exciting ride continues with dune bashing across the sand dunes.
Romantic BBQ Dinner in Abu Dhabi Desert
Then you will arrive at your destination, in the middle of a sea of beautiful sand dunes. You will enjoy the beautiful sunset. By that time your romantic BBQ dinner will be prepared. Surrounded by torches and sitting on traditional pillows, you can enjoy your delicious dinner. Thousands of stars will look down on you from the sky.
These will be unforgettable moments.
Good to know
- Starting Time: 3:30 PM
- Last booking time: 3 hours before Tour Start
- Last cancellation option (100% money back): 12 hours before Tour Start
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Price: per Car (max. 4 people)
- From/To: Start and End of the Tour in Abu Dhabi
- Meeting Point: Pick up from a Mall, Pick up from Airport, Pick up from Cruise Terminal, Pick up from Hotel
- Inclusive: Private Car, BBQ Dinner, Drinking Water, Sandboarding, Short Camel Riding, Softdrinks, Visit to a Camel Farm
- Not Inclusive: Alcoholic Drinks, Transfer outside of Abu Dhabi
- Participants: Private Tour
- Tour Guide: Safari Marshall
- Language: Arabic, English
- Not recommended for: People with back problems, People with heart problems, Pregnant women
The start time can vary depending on the season (summer or winter) and the location of your pick-up. On the day of the tour at the latest, we will send the exact pick-up time by email or Whatsapp.
As it is warm in the Desert, we recommend (especially May-October) for your Desert Dinner in Abu Dhabi that you wear a hat, sunglasses, sun cream, and comfortable cool clothes. During winter (November-April) we recommend that you bring something warm to put on as the temperature drops considerably after sunset.