Book your HERO OdySEA Boat Tour Dubai
Conquer the Arabian Gulf as you ride your own boat and explore Dubai’s famous coastline on a 90-minute guided boat adventure.
Adventure & Save together with HERO OdySEA Boats
This boat tour is designed for those who want to explore Dubai’s iconic coast in an exciting way. Reach speeds of up to 50 km / h on this fun, yet safe, boating adventure.
Enjoy the Dubai Landmarks
Stop at famous landmarks like the Palm Jumeirah, the fairy-tale Atlantis Hotel, The Palm and the world-famous Burj Al Arab. This 90-minute guided tour gives you the opportunity to take control of your travel experience and ride your own boat.
Don’t forget to snap plenty of snapshots of Dubai’s most famous landmarks.
Be a Hero on your own Boat
As expensive as a jet ski, but safer are the non-tilting HERO OdySea boats for the whole family. Become a hero, conquer the ocean and be the master of your own ship!
The meeting point is the Old Jumeirah Fishing Harbor, the first of many icons of Dubai. Upon your arrival at the HERO HQ, you’ll be welcomed by our enthusiastic staff.
Our staff will outfit you with the latest boating safety equipment followed by a quick and entertaining operational briefing. They will provide you with all the information necessary for you to have a safe and enjoyable adventure at sea. Once assigned to your own user-friendly HERO boat, you will perform a few supervised test spins before following your Guide onto the stage of your expedition: the great blue waters of the Dubai coastline.
Good To Know
- No boat license is required.
- Dress Code: Comfortable, Beach Wear
- Sunscreen and water are provided but guests are welcome to bring their own.
- Sunglasses are recommended.
- Guests are asked to arrive 15 minutes before tour time.
- Due to time restrictions, our guides cannot wait for any guests arriving late.
- Failure to arrive on time will result in missing the tour and we will not be able to process a refund.
- Tour lasts 90 minutes on the water (2 hours total)
- Drivers must be over 18 years old.
- Children over 6 years old can ride as passengers.
- Passengers over the age of 18 can take turns driving the boat.
- Maximum 2 people per boat.
- Maximum weight per boat 225kg.
- Hotel transfers are not provided.
- Times vary according to the season.
- Due to health concerns, pregnant women are not permitted.
- An inflatable safety vest is provided to all guests during the safety briefing.