Emirates Palace, Louvre Abu Dhabi, and Grand Mosque
First, enjoy a delicious Teatime at the luxurious Hotel Emirates Palace on this private afternoon Tour. Then you visit the Louvre Abu Dhabi and in the early evening the Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
Great Private Abu Dhabi Tour include Emirates Palace, Louvre Abu Dhabi, and the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Private 7 hours-Tour afternoons & evening
- Teatime in the Hotel Emirates Palace (at your own expense)
- Visit the Louvre Abu Dhabi (we book your tickets additional)
- Visit the world-famous Sheikh Zayed Mosque
Visit the 5* Hotel Emirates Palace
Start the tour with the visit and a delicious Teatime at the 5* Hotel Emirates Palace. The luxurious Emirates Palace, opened in 2005 after 4 years of construction as a hotel under the direction of the Kempinski Hotel Chain, belongs to the ruling family of Abu Dhabi. Officially, the hotel carries 5* and is surrounded by a 1-km² large garden with a nearly 1.5 km long private beach. Did you know that at the Emirates Palace Hotel around 5 kg of pure edible gold leaf is used there each year for foods and drinks?
Cultural stop: Visit the Louvre Abu Dhabi
Then we drive to the Louvre Abu Dhabi, which is already a work of art because of the architecture. It is part of the cultural district of Saadiyat Island. The cultural district also includes the Zayed National Museum, the Guggenheim Museum of Contemporary Art (under development), and a maritime museum designed by Tadao Ando, a Japanese architect. The exhibitions at the Louvre Abu Dhabi alternate. Exhibits are from private collections of the ruling family and loans from the Musée du Louvre Paris.
See the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Mosque in the evening
Then we visit with you one of the largest mosques in the world: the Sheikh Zayed Mosque. This religious place with its artful architecture is impressive and visitors can admire the world’s largest carpet, beautiful architecture, and famous chandeliers. For our tour, we use the evening hours, which immerses the mosque in a wonderful light.
During this tour of Abu Dhabi, we will drive over some bridges that connect the mainland with the offshore islands and of course past various buildings of the city.
Photography is allowed, but if you want to photograph people, you must ask them first.
Good to know
- Starting Time: 1.00 PM
- Starting Days: Daily except Monday, except 20th March till 25th April
- Last booking option: 12 hours before Tour start
- Last cancellation option (100% money back): 12 hours before Tour start
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Price: per car (max. 4 people per car)
- From/To: Start and End of the Tour in Abu Dhabi
- Meeting Point: Pick up from a Mall, Pick up from Airport, Pick up from Cruise Terminal, Pick up from Hotel
- Inclusive: Drinking-Water
- Not Inclusive: Entry Tickets to the Louvre Abu Dhabi, Teatime Emirates Palace
- Participants: Private Tour
- Tour Guide: Certificated Tour Guide
- Language: English, German
The start time can vary depending on your pick-up location. On the day of the tour at the latest, we will send the exact pick-up time by email or WhatsApp.