Morning Sightseeing Abu Dhabi
According to tradition, an antelope brought a nomadic people to the water, and so the name “Abu Dhabi” is translated as “Father of the Gazelle”.
The German-speaking Morning Sightseeing Abu Dhabi tour takes you across the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), which is located on an island connected to the mainland by bridges.
Discover traditional sights: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Louvre Abu Dhabi, Heritage Village, Emirates Palace
Also in Abu Dhabi, there are skyscrapers and great buildings worth seeing. But despite all the modern developments in the city, tourists will still find many fascinating unique and special historical attractions.
This morning sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi will introduce you to the traditional markets where you will have the opportunity to taste and buy dates, see the fishermen and see their catch of the day.
Explore the traditional Bedouin way of life in a small replica village – the Heritage Village. Try taking a stroll along the Corniche promenade, which is the longest in the United Arab Emirates at almost 8 km. Or take a look at the Formula 1 racetrack.
Combine your Morning Sightseeing Tour with a boat tour or refresh yourself with a jet ski / flyboard or wakeboard adventure.
The 4-hour Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour is perfect for Cruise Passengers
Departure is at 9:30 in the morning from the cruise terminal or your hotel.
These are the different options for your tour:
- Presidential Palace – Heritage Village – Date Market
- Emirates Palace Le Café – Presidential Palace
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque – Formula 1 Racetrack
- Emirates Palace Le Café- Corniche Speedboat Tour – Date Market
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque – The National Aquarium Photo Stop – Jet Ski/Wake Board/Flyboard
- Louvre Abu Dhabi – Yas Island Speedboat Tour – Date Market
- Observation Deck 300 – Founder Memorial – Heritage Village
Please write your wish in the notice field by checkout.
Private City Sightseeing Abu Dhabi in the morning
Each of these options is designed so that you can truly enjoy a tailor-made tour over 4 hours. Choose the tour you like the most. We speak perfect German so you can listen in a relaxed manner.
Because these are private tours, you can customize your tour to your liking, choose a different day (not only Sunday), and customize the start time a bit.
Good to know
- Starting Time: around 9:30 in the morning
- Starting Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, or Sunday, depending on availability
- Last booking time: 24 hours before Tour Start
- Last cancellation option (100% money back): 12 hours before Tour Start
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Price: per car with up to 4 people
- From/To: Start and End of the Tour in Abu Dhabi
- Meeting Point: Pick up from a Mall, Pick up from Airport, Pick up from Cruise Terminal, Pick up from Hotel
- Inclusive: Drinking-Water
- Not Inclusive: Meals, Transfer outside of Abu Dhabi, entrance tickets to attractions
- Participants: Private Tour
- Language: German
There are no reviews yet.