Emirates Palace, Qasr Al Watan, and Grand Mosque
First, enjoy your Teatime at the luxurious Hotel Emirates Palace in this private City Tour.
Then you visit Qasr Al Watan – the Presidential Palace and in the evening the Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
Private Abu Dhabi Tour include Emirates Palace, Qasr Al Watan, and the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Private 9 hours-Tour afternoons & evening
- Teatime in the Hotel Emirates Palace (at your own expense)
- Visit the Presidential Palace (we must book your tickets additional)
- Visit the world-famous Sheikh Zayed Mosque
Visit the 5* Hotel Emirates Palace
Start the tour with the visit and a delicious Teatime at the 5* Hotel Emirates Palace. The luxurious Emirates Palace, opened in 2005 after 4 years of construction as a hotel under the direction of the Kempinski Hotel Chain, belongs to the ruling family of Abu Dhabi. Officially, the hotel carries 5* and is surrounded by a 1-km² large garden with a nearly 1.5 km long private beach. Did you know that at the Emirates Palace Hotel around 5 kg of pure edible gold leaf is used there each year for foods and drinks?
The Presidential Palace Qasr Al Watan
Before the palace opened to the public in March 2019, it was only used for official purposes, such as hosting foreign heads of state, meetings of the UAE Supreme Council and the federal cabinet. Even after the palace is now open to the public, it will continue to be used for these purposes.
Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan (ruler of Abu Dhabi and President of the United Arab Emirates) and Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan (Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of the United Arab Emirates) decided to open the Presidential Palace with a solemn ceremony to bring the country’s heritage and traditions to the attention of the public.
See the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Mosque in the evening
Then we visit with you one of the largest mosques in the world: the Sheikh Zayed Mosque. This religious place with its artful architecture is impressive and visitors can admire the world’s largest carpet, beautiful architecture, and famous chandeliers. For our tour, we use the evening hours, which immerses the mosque in a wonderful light.
During this tour of Abu Dhabi, we will drive over some bridges that connect the mainland with the offshore islands and of course past various buildings of the city.
Photography is allowed, but if you want to photograph people, you must ask them first.
Good to know
- Starting Time: 12 Noon
- Starting Days: Daily
- Last booking option: 12 hours before Tour start
- Last cancellation option (100% money back): 12 hours before Tour start
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Price: per car (max. 4 people per car)
- From/To: Start and End of the Tour in Abu Dhabi
- Meeting Point: Pick up from a Mall, Pick up from Airport, Pick up from Cruise Terminal, Pick up from Hotel
- Inclusive: Drinking-Water
- Not Inclusive: Entry Tickets to the Presidential Palace Abu Dhabi, Teatime Emirates Palace
- Participants: Private Tour
- Tour Guide: Certificated Tour Guide
- Language: Arabic, English, German
The start time can vary depending on your pick-up location. On the day of the tour at the latest, we will send the exact pick-up time by email or WhatsApp.